How to get there
Arrival by car to the CVS
1st: From Prague:
* Take the motorway to Plzen, turn onto the highway exit Rudna.
* at the first crossroads go straight
* at the second crossroad (near the factories) to the left
* follow the main road to the railway crossing near the railway station Nučice, at the next road crossing go straight until Mezouň
* in Mezouň turn right, go to the Vysoký újezd , there follow the main road (first crossing go left, then follow the road sign Kozolupy)
* about 1 km turn left to Lužce
Simple advice is to follow the white pointer that says “Golf Course” (this is located in the village of Vysoký Ujezd, which is just before Lužce).
2nd From Pilsen:
Use the motorway exit to Loděnice. Follow the direction Trněný Újezd, Kozolupy. When there is snow and ice this way is not recommended due to the steep climb. In that case, continue on the motorway to the next exit Rudna (see description above).
Parking – Important Notice!
On the CVS site or in the street in front, there is usually no place to park. Please park on the little square in the middle of the village before the local office (that is opposite the church) and walk the remaining 200 m. Description follows:
* go about 100 meters up the hill and turn sharp right on the narrow gravel road.
* pass about three buildings (100 m) and when you will see at your left side a blind road, then to the right you will see a light colored wooden doors of CVS.
Public transport connections to the CVS Lužce
* Bus 311 goes from the metro station Zlicin, terminal station of the B line .
* ride about 30 minutes and go off in Lužce.
* from the stop return about 100 meters up the hill and turn sharp right on the narrow gravel road. You will walk by about three buildings (100 m) and when you will see at your left side a blind road, then to the right you will see a light colored wooden doors of CVS.
Timetables of the bus 311 can be found here: http://jrportal.dpp.cz/…ineList.aspx?…